The Magazine for Craft Distillers and Their Fans
More than just a magazine.
We love craft distilleries.
SPRING 2023 on stands now
The Spring issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine is out!
Issue 42 of Artisan Spirit Magazine may not be “the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything,” but we are still pretty proud of it all the same.
In this issue you can learn about Nicole Austin’s latest passion project related to distilling safety, check out the details from all the 2022 spirits industry mergers and acquisitions, educate yourself on the coconut delight that is Lambanog, and last but not least help us celebrate the newest inductee to the Artisan Spirit Magazine’s Distiller of the Year!
Other article topics include:
- Best practices in budging for the craft distiller
- Intro to fortified wines
- Working with local grain organizations
- Fire extinguishers: The first line of defense
- Reactions to TTB's recent definition of American single malt whiskey
- Distillery analysis: Spectroscopy and chromatography
- The story behind Arby's Bourbon
- New pay disclosure requirements
- And much more!
- 100 Mill St Distillers
- Catoctin Creek Distilling Company
- Dampfwerk Distilling
- Desert Door Distillery
- Dry Land Distillers
- Five & 20 Spirits and Brewing
- Laws Whiskey House
- Leopold Bros.
- Nepal Distilleries
- Short Mountain Distillery
- Short Path Distillery
- St. George Spirits
- Straightaway Cocktails
- Westward Whiskey
- Whiskey Del Bac
- Wyoming Whiskey
Artisan Spirit Magazine remains independent and free of paid advertorials through the support of our advertisers and sponsors: The American Spirits Exchange, BSG Distilling, Cage and Sons Distilling Systems, CF Napa Brand Design, Distilled Spirits Council of the United States, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Multi-Color Corporation (MCC) Premium Label Solutions, Moonshine University, Saverglass, Southern Distilling Company, Tapi, Thousand Oaks Barrel Co., and Total Wine & More. It is with great gratitude that we work with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
We are here to serve our readers, so please do not hesitate to contact us! Is there a topic you wish we’d tackle? Want to learn more about a particular practice, supplier category, or spirit type? Curious what how other members of your community are tackling a certain problem? We adore receiving requests, suggestions, constructive criticism, and your burning questions.
You’re ready to get to reading now, right? If you aren’t already subscribed, we have four great ways for you to get a copy in your very own hands…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.