Whether or not those autumnal colors have begun their take-over in your area, fall is upon us and with it comes a new issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine.
Looking to up your tasting room's snack game? Attempting to improve your sensory skills? Trying to better manage production of multiple SKUs? Our Fall 2019 issue has your back.
This issue tackles:
- Assessing sustainability at your distillery
- The evolutionary dance between yeast and humans
- Educational opportunities for the distilling industry
- What makes whiskey whiskey-ish?
- Certified kosher
- Serve up some history in your tasting room
- Your most likely lawsuit?
- And so much more!
Featuring these distilleries:
- CH Distillery
- Copperworks Distilling
- Firestone & Robertson Distilling Co.
- Jeppson’s Malört
- Journeyman Distillery
- Kings County Distillery
- Lindores Abbey Distillery
- Mississippi River Distilling Company
- Waterford Distillery
On behalf of the whole Artisan Spirit team, I'd like to say thank you for continuing to welcome us into your distilling homes, sharing your stories, discussing your pain points, and pushing us to make a publication worthy of your time. We're honored by the encouragement, critiques, and suggestions provided by you, our readers. Serving the distilling industry in this way is a privilege we don't take lightly.
Our work is made possible through the support of our advertisers and our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, BSG Distilling, Cage and Sons Distilling Systems, CF Napa Brand Design, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Haskell, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Live Oak Bank, MGP Ingredients, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. We couldn't be prouder of working with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
Ready to dive into the Fall 2019 issue yet? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it's super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.