Cooler weather marks the arrival of a new season and the Fall 2020 issue of Artisan Spirit.
We don’t have any inspiring words to help take the sting out of an international crisis that continues to impact each and every person in the distilling industry. We can’t fix the problems you face or solve the challenges that still lay ahead. The best we can do is keep doing our job. As we see it, that job means sharing education, facilitating relationships, cultivating hope, and most importantly telling your stories.
If you smile, even just a little, when you see Artisan Spirit Magazine in your mail box then we have accomplished something special. Thank you for letting us continue to serve you and be your cheerleaders every single day.
Article topics this issue include:
- Evolving trends in business ethics
- Sourcing, picking, storing, and distilling flowers for floral gin
- A conversation with Chris Montana of Du Nord Craft Spirits
- Distillation chemistry 101: batch distillation
- Adding public relations to your marketing plan
- A trade practices primer
- Why does mineral composition matter for water in the distillery?
- And much more!
- Bully Boy Distillers
- Crooked Water
- Du Nord Craft Spirits
- Grand Teton Distillery
- Hotaling & Co.
- Mammoth Distilling
- Muddy River Distillery
- New York Distilling Company
- New England Distilling
- Newport Craft Brewing & Distilling Co.
- Rocker Spirits
- Tattersall Distilling
- Twin Spirits Distilling
This year has been a trial for all. We're honored to have the continued support of our readers, writers, advertisers, and sponsors. It is our honor to continue to serve you all with a publication that covers the current dynamics and invests in the continuing education of our industry.
Our work is made possible with the support of our advertisers and our sponsors: The American Spirits Exchange, BSG Distilling, Cage and Sons Distilling Systems, CF Napa Brand Design, Distilled Spirits Council of the United States, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, MGP Ingredients, Moonshine University, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. It is with great gratitude that we work with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
You're ready to get to reading now, right? If you aren't already subscribed, we have four great ways for you to get a copy in your very own hands…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it's super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.