Let's talk spring. Birds chirping, flowers popping, sun shining, and a brand new issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine! It's a good time to be alive. Does spring have you thinking about travel, self improvement, or allergies? Maybe you're more curious about why we have to use oak for barrels, considering leasing equipment, or trying to wrap your brain around your monthly TTB production report. Either way, the Spring 2015 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine has your back...http://issuu.com/artisanspiritmag/docs/artisanspirit_issue010_web?e=7606545/12109105Some of the topics we're covering are:
- The delicate art of mixing family and business
- The intrepid life of one brave barrel
- Optimizing profits with yeast
- Rethinking the standard craft distillery start-up model
- 7 rules for your next big tasting event
- 2015 American Craft Spirits Association Convention
- And more, more, more!
This issue includes craft distiller interviews with:
This industry continues to thrill, challenge, and inspire us. You, our readers, are unafraid to provide the encouragement, article requests, constructive criticism, and enthusiastic influence that we need to provide the best quality content. So thank you and keep it coming — we’re all ears!We’d also like to send a thank you out to our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, Black Swan Cooperage, CF Napa Brand Design, Distillery Products by Laser-ON, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Moonshine University, O-I, Rogue Spirits, Tapi, and Vendome Copper & Brass Works. We all share a common goal to support creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.So, are you ready to read the darn thing yet? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it's super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine and More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.