It's time for the digital launch of our Spring 2022 issue. Curious about how to put enzymes to work in your distillery? Wondering what collaborating with your local convention and visitors bureau might look like? Are you considering buildings for your future distillery? Let's get into it!
Other article topics include:
- 2022 Artisan Spirit of the Year
- How craft distillers can ride out malted barley shortages
- Intro to Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
- Handling public relations in-house
- The beautiful chemistry of butterfly pea flower colored gin
- Legal considerations when merging with or acquiring a distillery
- The essentials of distillery websites
- A deep dive into the science of mezcal
- And much more!
Artisan Spirit Magazine remains independent and free of paid advertorials through the support of our advertisers and sponsors: The American Spirits Exchange, Arryved, Boelter, BSG Distilling, Cage and Sons Distilling Systems, CF Napa Brand Design, Distilled Spirits Council of the United States, Fort Dearborn Company, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Moonshine University, Saverglass, Southern Distilling Company, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. It is with great gratitude that we work with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
We are here to serve our readers, so please do not hesitate to contact us! Is there a topic you wish we'd tackle? Want to learn more about a particular practice, supplier category, or spirit type? Curious what how other members of your community are tackling a certain problem? We adore receiving requests, suggestions, constructive criticism, and your burning questions.
You're ready to get to reading now, right? If you aren't already subscribed, we have four great ways for you to get a copy in your very own hands…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it's super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.