The Summer 2016 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine and it's as hot as the simmering sidewalk outside! It's time to sit back with your favorite cold beverage because this issue is full of topics pertinent to your life in the distilling industry. We're covering non-compete agreements for distillers, distilling in the Panamanian jungle, herbal liqueurs, and sooooooo much more!http://issuu.com/artisanspiritmag/docs/artisanspirit_issue015_web?e=7606545/36875533Some of the topics we're covering are:
- Coaching customers in the tasting room
- An update on current modernization efforts in Colorado & Oregon
- Turning spent grain into cash
- Fundamentals of gin
- Food grade versus feed grade grains
- The world of self-promotion at in-store tastings
- And more, more, more!
Featuring these distilleries:
Artisan Spirit Magazine is what it is through the support and guidance of YOU, our readers. With each issue your continued encouragement, article requests, and constructive criticism help guide the editorial direction of our magazine and will continue to do so for the years to come. We are here to serve you, so keep it coming — we’re all ears!We'd also like to thank our advertisers. And an especially big thank you goes out to our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, Artisan Still Design, Black Swan Cooperage, CF Napa Brand Design, Custom Metalcraft, Distillery Products by Laser-ON, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. We could not be prouder of working with these people towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.So, are you ready to read the darn thing yet? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it's super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.