It's officially summer so things are getting HOT. The Summer 2017 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine is so freakin' toasty — a cool drink is definitely in order. Inside we're tackling topics like deciding between the branded house and house of brands business models, mixing up success with master blenders, designing the distillery consumer experience, and more!
Hot topics covered in the issue include:
- Capturing West Coast terroir with Oregon Oak
- The rising popularity of aquavit
- Tips for good press relations
- Approaches to direct shipping of spirits
- Start off on the right foot with code professionals
- When to check your regulator's ID
- And tons more!
Featuring these distilleries:
- Albany Distilling Company
- Deep Cove Brewers and Distillers
- District Distilling
- Long Table Distillery
- Montanya Distillers
- Thomas & Sons Distillery
In the last couple months, we've had the pleasure of meeting face-to-face with many of our dear readers at conventions. It is humbling to hear the stories you share, encouragement you offer, critique you bestow, and suggestions for future articles you provide. The men and women who make up the distilling industry are full of such enthusiasm and heart. We are honored to serve you.As always, thank you to our advertisers. And an especially big thank you goes out to our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, Artisan Still Design, BSG Distilling, CF Napa Brand Design, Custom Metalcraft, Distillery Products by Laser-ON, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Live Oak Bank, MGP Ingredients, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. We could not be prouder of working with these people towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.Want to just read the darn thing already? If you are not already subscribed, we have four wonderful ways for you to get a copy of your very own…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it's super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.