HOT OFF THE PRESS! The newest issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine is here. Dive into the Summer 2022 edition to discover the latest in mergers and acquisitions for the past year. Need more hard science in your life, then learn all about microbial synergy in action. Or maybe you weren't sick of hearing about supply chains yet? Then check out "Revenge of the Supply Chains!!" Perhaps you have been struggling with the question, "how open is too open" when it comes to your trade secrets? No matter what you are looking for this issue of Artisan Spirit will have something to educate or entertain you.
Other article topics include:
- Grain Management advice from an estate distillery
- The history and mystery of the Dutch liqueur Advocaat
- A gift from on high, Angelica Root
- Who can get enough of sensory flavor wheels?
- Heuristics in action
- Fire and Life Safety Corner: Utilizing Your Control Areas
- Science tackles the art of estimating proof like a Moonshiner
- More customers or more product?
- And much more!
- Bently Heritage Estate Distillery
- Crawford Distillery
- Vikre Distillery
- Elevation 5003 Distillery
- CopperMuse Distillery
- Feisty Spirits Distillery
- Last Shot Distillery
- Liba Spirits
- Kastra Elion
- Outer Banks Distilling
Artisan Spirit Magazine remains independent and free of paid advertorials through the support of our advertisers and sponsors: The American Spirits Exchange, Arryved, Boelter, BSG Distilling, Cage and Sons Distilling Systems, CF Napa Brand Design, Distilled Spirits Council of the United States, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Multi-Color Corporation (MCC) Premium Label Solutions, Moonshine University, Saverglass, Southern Distilling Company, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. It is with great gratitude that we work with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
We are here to serve our readers, so please do not hesitate to contact us! Is there a topic you wish we'd tackle? Want to learn more about a particular practice, supplier category, or spirit type? Curious what how other members of your community are tackling a certain problem? We adore receiving requests, suggestions, constructive criticism, and your burning questions.
You're ready to get to reading now, right? If you aren't already subscribed, we have four great ways for you to get a copy in your very own hands…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it's super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.