The summer is in full swing, and that means the Summer issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine is out!
Article topics include:
- FDA regulations for alcohol manufacturers
- Sustainable uses of American peat
- Common bacterial infections and how to fight them
- How to find your sensory threshold
- An introduction to the Society of Spirit
- Planning for fire department access
- The complications of using "Made in America on your spirit
- SBA loans for partner buyout
- And much more!
- Big Gin
- Black Button Distilling
- Cedar Ridge Distillery
- Copper Crow Distillery
- Delta Dirt Distillery
- Domaine d'Esperance
- St. Petersburg Distillery
- Southern Distilling Company
- Vallein Tercinier
Artisan Spirit Magazine remains independent and free of paid advertorials through the support of our advertisers and sponsors: The American Spirits Exchange, BSG Distilling, Cage and Sons Distilling Systems, CF Napa Brand Design, Distilled Spirits Council of the United States, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Multi-Color Corporation (MCC) Premium Label Solutions, Moonshine University, Saverglass, Southern Distilling Company, Tapi, Thousand Oaks Barrel Co., and Total Wine & More. It is with great gratitude that we work with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
We are here to serve our readers, so please do not hesitate to contact us! Is there a topic you wish we’d tackle? Want to learn more about a particular practice, supplier category, or spirit type? Curious what how other members of your community are tackling a certain problem? We adore receiving requests, suggestions, constructive criticism, and your burning questions.
You’re ready to get to reading now, right? If you aren’t already subscribed, we have four great ways for you to get a copy in your very own hands…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it’s super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.