It's not technically winter for a few more days, but we're pleased to announce that the Winter 2020 issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine has arrived!
Considering a distillery club for your fans? Trying to get the attention of tourists? Wondering how to decode a grain lot's certificate of analysis? Our Winter 2020 issue has you covered.
This issue includes articles on:
- Capturing wild yeast for your distillery
- Pregnancy and the business of making booze
- Compliance in the digital world
- 2019 spirits industry mergers & acquisitions
- Tips for marketing outlier products
- Rice spirits finding a home in American distilleries
- The TTB, cannabis, and you
- And a lot more!
Featuring these distilleries:
- Dry Land Distillers
- Finger Lakes Distilling
- James E. Pepper Distillery
- Miscellaneous Distillery
- Portuguese Bend Distillery
- Triple Eight Distillery
- Short Path Distillery
- Southern Tier Distilling
Our team at Artisan Spirit continues to be grateful to you, our readers, for sharing your stories, welcoming us into your distilling homes, discussing your pain points, and pushing us to make a publication worthy of your time. We're honored by the encouragement, critiques, and suggestions provided by you, our readers. Serving the distilling industry in this way is a privilege we don't take lightly.
The work we do is made possible with the support of our advertisers and our sponsors: American Craft Spirits Association, The American Spirits Exchange, BSG Distilling, Cage and Sons Distilling Systems, CF Napa Brand Design, Fort Dearborn Company, G&D Chillers, Haskell, Independent Stave Company, Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits, Live Oak Bank, MGP Ingredients, Moonshine University, O-I, Tapi, and Total Wine & More. It is with great gratitude that we work with these companies towards our common goal of supporting creativity, innovation, and integrity within this industry that we all love so much.
Want to jump into our Winter 2020 issue now? If you aren't already subscribed, we have four great ways for you to get a copy in your very own hands…
- If you are a craft distiller, your distillery is welcome to one complimentary subscription! To make sure you’re on the mailing list, head over to our Qualified Subscriber page.
- If you want a physical copy mailed directly to you, it's super easy to order a subscription.
- If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, or Washington state, run to your nearest Total Wine & More store, to pick up a complimentary copy of our latest issue in the spirits section. Hurry — it’s first come, first serve!
- If you just can’t wait another moment to see the current issue of Artisan Spirit Magazine, then how about a digital version? We knew you’d like that.